Nestled between Mount Kenya and the Aberdares mountains about 90 miles north of Nairobi, the Othaya Farmers Cooperative Society has been operating since 1956. The cooperative provides coffee seedling nurseries and a general store at each of the 17 washing stations for provision of farm supplies. Co-op members own shares collectively in the dry mill. This lot from the Gura mill is exceptionally sweet with a gentle and refined acidity.
- Producer: Othaya Farmers Cooperative Society
- Mill: Gura
- Region: Othaya Town, Nyeri County, Kenya
- Variety: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11
- Elevation: 1752 - 1828 Meters
- Process: Washed
- Tastes like: Blackberry, Bergamot, Brown Sugar
Free shipping on any size order
We roast on Monday and Tuesday and ship USPS priority. Orders placed after Tuesday will be filled immediately if we have the coffee on hand. Otherwise, your order will be roasted & shipped the following week.