Our mission is to use our passion for excellently crafted coffee to deliver smiles to the faces of our clients, customers, family, and friends. That passion isn't limited to just the coffee; from the way we apply labels to bags to the way we clean our roaster, our commitment to intentionality and care runs deep.
Our team desires to put forth our best effort from the smallest to the largest tasks. Careful attention to detail must be paid to every step of our work. Our customers only receive our best.
Our small but mighty team consists of:
Ryan Smith, Co-founder & Green Coffee Buyer
Kevin Betts, Co-founder & Operations
Leslie Monk, Roastery & Marketing Manager
Andrew Holder, Head Roaster
Brandon Morriss, Production Assistant
We're currently looking to add:
Sales & Account Manager
Full time w/ part-time remote
Base salary + commission
Paid time off
The primary responsibilities of the sales and account manager include:
- Engage with sales leads and existing clients in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to support and deliver on their needs.
- Work with our production team to ensure that customer needs are being met.
- Develop and target new avenues for sales in local and national markets.
- Work closely with leadership to deploy and utilize a CRM.
- Deliver reports to leadership and co-develop sales targets and strategies.
- Participate in industry events as a Novel representative
Experience and qualifications:
- 2+ years sales experience preferred
- Self-starter, eager to have conversations
- People person with strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills
- Results and solutions oriented
- Ability to regularly travel around the DFW metroplex
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs as needed
- Understanding of specialty coffee and coffee equipment a plus
Are you our next sales and account manager? Send your resume to us!